Sephiroths are spheres of energy and light emanated by God to create the world, for this reason it is the only way to really get close to him. The figure of the tree of life is placed according to a very precise scheme that foresees 3 main ways:
On the left The Severity, on the right the Tolerance that correspond to the opposites, at the center the Balance which is the synthesis and conciliation of the other two and is the only true way of knowledge.
They represent respectively the form the formant and the format
the three seasons that are winter, summer and an intermediate represented by spring and autumn, the three parent letters Aleph, Mem and Scin that symbolize the elements that make up the universe: air, water and fire. At 10 Emanations an Archangel is associated for Sephirot, united to each other by a complex interweaving of 22 streets that represent the possible subjective relationships when two spheres connect and symbolically numbered with the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
Each letter has a symbolic numeric correspondent and a name:
Alef. It is one of the three mother letters, with the numerical value of one.
Beth. Double letter, numerical value of two.
Gimel. Double letter, numerical value of three.
Daleth. Double letter, numerical value of four.
He. Simple letter, numerical value of five.
Waw. Simple letter, numerical value of six.
Zahin. Simple letter, numerical value of seven.
Heth. Simple letter, numerical value of eight.
Teth. Simple letter, numerical value of nine.
Yod. Simple letter, numerical value of ten.
Kaf. Double letter, numerical value of 20.
Lamed. Simple letter, numerical value of 30.
Mem. It is the second mother letter, with a numerical value of 40.
Nun. Simple letter, numerical value of 50.
Samek. Simple letter, numerical value of 60.
Ayin. Simple letter, numerical value of 70.
Peh. Double letter, numerical value of 80.
Sade. Simple letter, numerical value of 90.
QOF. Simple letter, numerical value of 100.
Res. Double letter, numerical value of 200.
Ever. It is the third parent letter, with a numerical value of 300.
Tau. Double letter, numerical value of 400.
Kabbalah is cryptic and needs extensive explanation. This is essentially the concept of the Kabbalah process: (First the seeds are planted, in which the secret of the whole next plant is concentrated.
Later this seed is gradually developed, and the teachings it contains are assimilated. The letters can be subdivided into the 3 parents, in 7 doubles representing the opposites of the cosmos and the 12 simple ones which are the signs of the zodiac or the months of the year or the organs of the human body etc …The three ways intertwine vertically the 10 sephiroth but there are the 22 letters of the alphabet to connect each other also horizontally and obliquely to form the 32 Paths.
32 Paths Are:
1) Wonderful intellect Mystical awareness. It is the light of the primordial intellect and it is the first Glory in front of which no creature can resist.
2) Resplendent Intellect Radiant awareness. It is the crown of creation and shines with a perfect unity that rises to be the head of everything else, it is called the Second Glory.
3) Sanctified Intellect. It is the foundation of primordial wisdom, which is called Faith faithful. Its root is Amen, and it is the father of faith, since faith is emanated from its strength.
4) Intellect Fixed Permanent Awareness – Since all the spiritual forces come from him in the delicacy of the World of Emanation. They develop from one another thanks to the strength of the primordial Emperor.
5) Rooted Intellect – because it is the essence of perfect unity, and belongs to the essence of BINAH (Intelligence), which is formed within the primordial Wisdom.
6) Intellect of Transcendent Abundance – because through it the abundance of Atzilut is multiplied and because it gives this abundance to all the blessings which receive unification through its essence.
7) Secret Intellect – because it is the radiance that illuminates all the forces of the intellect that become manifest to the inner eye in the idea of creativity.
8) Complete Intellect Perfect awareness. It is called this because the Primordial Order. In none of its roots it is possible to ponder, if not inside the rooms of Grandezza, which emanates from the essence of its existence.
9) Pure Intellect – since it purifies the Sephiroths. It tests the degree of their structure and the inner essence, making it shine. They are unified, with no more parts or divisions.
10) Sparkling Intellect – because it rises and reclines on the throne of Binah, and shines with the radiance of all the lights, and gives an abundant flow to the Prince of the Face.
11) Double Sparkling Intellect – since it is the essence of the heavenly Curtain, ordered according to a hierarchical scheme, and it is the path that leads to the Cause of all causes.
12) Intellect Light – It is so called because it is the essence of the great wheel which is called vision, that is the place from which the visions of the visionaries come.
13) Intellect Organizer of unity – since it is the essence of Glory, and is the fulfillment of the truth of unified spiritual beings.
14) Illuminating Intellect – It is called this because it is the essence of the Talking-Silence or HASHMAL (Electro). It teaches about the secrets of the elements of the holy mysteries, and their content.
15) Intellect That Supports Stabilizing Awareness. It is called this because it supports the essence of creation with a pure cloud, and the masters of meditation have said that it is a fog, as it is written: (and his garment is fog) (Job 38.9).
16) Eternal intellect – because it is the pleasure of glory, and there is no glory below it. It is called Gan Eden (Garden of Delights), and is prepared as a reward for the righteous.
17) Intellect of Feeling – It has been prepared for lovers of the faith, so that they are covered by the Holy Spirit, and it is called Foundation of Beauty (Tiferet).
18) Intellect of the House of Abundance – By means of its research through a hidden secret and a paradox, they are transmitted to those who dwell in its shadow, and adhere to the search for its essence, which comes from the Cause of the causes.
19) Intellect of the Mystery of All Spiritual Works – It is called this because of the abundance that permeates it, coming from the elevated Blessing and from the supernal Glory.
20) Intellect of the Will – since it is the structure of all the formed beings, and its through the intellect knows the essence of primordial Wisdom.
21) Desired and Sought Intellect – because it receives the divine influence in order to distribute its blessings to all creatures.
22) Faithful Intellect – because in it the spiritual forces multiply, in order to be close to all those who dwell in its proximity.
23) Sustained Intellect – because it is the force of existence of all the Sephiroths.
24) Intellect of the imagination – because it gives an image to all the imagined, who were created in the image suited to their constitution.
25) Intellect of Proof – since it is the primordial proof with which the Creator, blessed be He, examines all those who love Him.
26) Renewing Intellect – It is so called because through the Holy One, blessed be He, renews everything that is renewed in the creation of the world.
27) Palpable Intellect – because his intellect and the feeling of every sensible creature that is under the upper orbit was created.
28) Natural Intellect – It is called this way because through it the nature of every creature that is under the orbit of the sun has been completed in its fullness.
29) Material Intellect – It is called this because it describes the growth of everything that becomes physical under the system of each orbit.
30) Intellect General – because its rules, concerning the stars and the zodiacal signs, derive their rule through the tellers of the sky, and their study leads to the completeness of the knowledge of the wheels and orbits.
31) Continuous Intellect – Because it controls the progress of the sun and the moon according to their characteristics, each according to its own orbit.
32) Worshiped Intellect – It is called this because it was prepared to destroy those who worship the seven planets.
Impermanence pervades every being in manifestation, delineating its future in the ways of existence. Impermanence is a teacher of detachment… Read More