Seraphim guardian angel the angelic hierarchy closest to god. Although the angels have neither age, the Seraphim are considered the elders of all the angels. They are superior entities that know infinite goodness. Their duties are to monitor, adore and praise the Most Holy Trinity, as well as propagate the principle of universal life and manifest the glory of god. They have powers of purification and enlightenment. Metatron is the archangel prince of this hierarchy, he governs all the forces of creation for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Earth. Collect the splendor of the seven stars in his hands. Seraphim guardian angel are from 1st to 8th, to be in contact call attention to books and cleanliness. Seraphim guardian angel are usually represented with six wings and surrounded by fire.
- Vehuiah guardian angel from 21 to 25 March – Zodiac from 0 to 5 degrees of Aries. Vehuiah urges to understand what suffering and love are for, prayer and joy, failure and success; to tend to the Light to understand the mystery of the World.
- Jeliel guardian angel From 26 to 30 March – Zodiac from 5 to 10 degrees of Aries. Jeliel urges to invoke him to get guidance to find within himself the clarity of vision and resources for his work.
- Sitael guardian angel From March 31 to April 4 – Zodiac from 10 to 15 degrees of Aries. Sitael urges us to recognize the defects of which we ourselves must free ourselves and to share with the world the positive truths we have achieved.
- Elemiah guardian angel From 5 to 9 April – Zodiac from 15 to 20 degrees of Aries. Elemiah urges us to look for the balance able to put our ability to gain power at the service of the real needs of our soul, and therefore of the world: because we and the world are the same thing … one organism.
- Mahasiah guardian angel From 10 to 14 April – Zodiac from 20 to 25 degrees of Aries. Mahasiah urges us to open up to listening: of ourselves, of the world, of events, of all the beings that life brings us together; he invites us to gather the messages of grace that come from everywhere to make us bearers for the progress of all.
- Lelahel guardian angel From 15 to 20 April – Zodiac from 25 to 30 degrees of Aries. Lelahel exhorts to treasure the precious gifts that he bestows to transfer vitality, grandeur and beauty to the world, without losing equanimity and compassion, so devoid of any complacency towards his personal power.
- Achaiah guardian angel From 21st to 25th April – Zodiac from 0 to 5 degrees of Taurus. Achaiah urges us not to judge the appearance of events with the only appearances we can perceive, from which all logic seems to be absent. The change that exists in everything must be the object of meditation that can lead us to draw within ourselves the hope necessary to truly unfold our talents and to put ourselves at the service of the world.
- Cahethel guardian angel From 26 to 30 April – Zodiac from 5 to 10 degrees of Taurus. Cahetel exhorts to recognize within himself the gift he dispenses from being able to persuade, to draw security and self-esteem and to dedicate his gifts to upholding truth and justice.